Skip to main content

Final Portfolio Reflection

https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1KiF4Sy35D3mYu-Q9d7n-PED5GGtvszmUjOX-RlDtKSw/edit?usp=sharing

Photography Final Reflection

Since September, I have learned a lot about photography. I used to just take photos in bulk and hoped one would come out, but now I can confidently take them in small quantities. I have learned about techniques like the rule of thirds and how to look for appropriate exposure and contrast. I had a lot of time to practice using Photoshop and a program that was new for me, Adobe Lightroom. Using this program I learned about editing simple photos to bring out the best in them, and sometimes changing them completely. I learned how to adapt what I learned in to different forms and media by making a magazine and even a video, and was able to learn new things as a result. By the end of the year I was very confident in my work and felt comfortable sharing my abstract ideas without the fear of judgement. All in all, I’m very glad that I took this class as it has taught me not only about taking photos, but about a means to express myself and that it’s not always bad to do so.

Comments

  1. Michael! This is a good beginning to the final portfolio reflection, but importantly missing the actual reflection part. Please add this and then email me so that I can update your grade! Deadline= 6/12. thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Masashi Wakui

Masashi Wakui
A Photo of Pedestrians in Tokyo

World Trade Center One

World Trade Center One

Popular posts from this blog

Inspiring Magazine Designs

I was inspired by fashion magazines like Paper and GQ. I also really like how a lot of cooking magazines design their spreads.  Two Covers Two Spreads      Two Adds

Project 6.5

For Project 6, Michael Saccio and I worked on a project by taking photos of an important space for not only Portland but something that is relevant to Lincoln High School. As part of this project we had to take multiple photos and piece them together to create a collage of our space. Michael and I chose to work on KGW which is right next door to Lincoln High School.